DuoPly Fleece Back Membrane
The perfect choice for refurbishments and new build projects DuoPly™ EPDM roofing system is ideal for virtually any residential, commercial or industrial flat roofing project and contractor. The single ply membrane is a polyester reinforced EPDM flat roofing membrane available to approved distribution partners and their customers. The polyester lining acts as a cushioning layer, specifically designed for use over minor imperfections, splits or ridges that may have formed in the existing roof system. The tough polyester fleece reinforcement on DuoPly provides excellent protection for the roofing membrane even on rough substrates. The polyester layer gives superior wind uplift resistance due to the adhesive/fleece bond.
High performance EPDM Roofing from DuoPly
- DuoPly membrane is comprised of an EPDM laminated to polyester reinforcement layer.
- Easy to handle 1.52m wide x 12.2m rolls of EPDM Roofing membrane
- Strength: 180% greater tear resistance and 40% greater puncture resistance than comparable non-reinforced EPDM flat roof membranes.
- BBA approved & CE registered
- Suitable for overlay of existing bitumen flat roofing systems
- A full range of components and details for a complete watertight, flat roof system.
- Fast and reliable installation and no open flames on the roof.
- External fleece reinforcement creates a very thick 2.6mm sheet
- 34% fewer seams than Modified Bitumen with DuoPly™
- Ideal for repair, renewal or new build